TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Thursday, May 04, 2006
Kunal Kohli's forthcoming film Fanaa is amidst controversies even before its release. It was allegedly reported that some music channels have banned showing the trailers of the movie Fanaa. The reason being that Yash Raj films allegedly asked for money for showing music promos of Fanaa.
But director Kunal Kohli denied the allegations stating, "Yash Raj has never done that. It's not true. In fact the music is out and none of the channel has issues regarding anything."
Vijay Kumar, head of Yash Raj Music, adds, "There are no issues with any music channels. None of them have banned the trailers. These are just baseless rumors. Rather the sales charts clarifies that the music is a hit. These are all fake stories. Yash Raj have never asked money for showing its music promos"
Krrish makers accused of plagiarism
Deodhar Gandhi renamed as Son of Seetadevi?