TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- A BJP Whitewash As Congress Crawls Back Into The Hindi Heartland
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- Petrol and Diesel Prices May Again Rise — Here's Why
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 Launched At Rs 12,999: Price And Specs
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- 20 Health Benefits Of Watercress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
Tuesday, May 23, 2006
Looks like the combo star power of Aamir Khan and Kajol is doing its magic even before the release of Fanaa. Looking at their onscreen chemistry and hype about the film, some of the foreign promoters have signed the two up to do a series of stage shows in the US. The shows which begin in October will go on for a month.
It is said that the two have been paid big bucks to be a part of the concerts. Something which apparently made Aamir Khan change his decision which initially was no. Incidentally, even Ajay Devgan will be going for the concert but as a chief guest. He won't be performing on stage. Kajol is also planning to take her daughter along for the tour. So the whole concert will be more like an outing for the Devgans.