TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court Verdict On Rafale Deal Tomorrow
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- Hockey World Cup 2018 Quarter-Finals: India vs Netherlands — Updates
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
By: Taran Adarsh, IndiaFM
Friday, May 26, 2006
The moviegoers can finally heave a sigh of relief!
The keenly discussed Yash Raj versus multiplex dispute over the distributors' share, which made front page news in all newspapers throughout the country, has been solved finally. The agreement was reached at 5 pm IST [May 25] and the film will be released at multiplexes tomorrow [Friday, May 26], thus ending the stalemate.
The multiplexes are gearing up to perform 12-14-16 shows every day and looking at the craze for the film, Fanaa is likely to have a record weekend.
Manoj Bajpai's 90 minutes workshop
Rakhi's mom to make her film debut