TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Thursday, June 01, 2006
Mumbai (UNI): Film actor Fardeen Khan today filed an application before the special NDPS court asking to specify the amount of cocaine recovered from him since it is not mentioned in the chargesheet against him. The counsel for Fardeen filed the application before the special NDPS court which would come up for hearing on June 5.
In the application, he contended that the cocaine recovered from him was only of a user quantity and not trader, nor was he a part of the drug mafia. ''Anyone caught with less than 26 gm of cocaine in their possession is termed a user and it is alleged that about 9 gm of cocaine was recovered from his car,'' he said.
The actor was arrested by the Narcotics Control Bureau sleuths near Juhu area of the city during May 2001 for illegal possession of cocaine drugs. However, Fardeen, son of actor-producer Feroze Khan, was released on bail on a personal bond of Rs 20,000 by a special court Judge M S Keny. Drug traffickers Nasir Abdul Karim Shaikh and Tony Gomes were also arrested by the NCB along with the actor.