TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2018 Election Results Updates: Ashok Gehlot & Sachin Pilot To Meet Rahul Gandhi
- Manchester City Vs Hoffenheim: City Through As Group Winners
- PTron Spunk Wireless Earphones With Bluetooth 5.0 Launched For Rs 2,999
- Bajaj Pulsar 150 ABS: Spy Pics Leaked
- Why Is December A Good Month To Invest In Stock Markets?
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Looks ROYAL At Isha Ambani's Wedding
- Sonam & Anil Kapoor's Ethnic Look At Isha Ambani's Wedding
- Kashmir — The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
By: Taran Adarsh, IndiaFM
Wednesday, April 26, 2006
If all goes well, Fardeen Khan and Ritesh Deshmukh will be teamed in E. Niwas' new film, a comic caper. "Fardeen is keen to do the film; he fell in love with the script the moment he heard it. But the hitch is that he has signed a number of projects of late, including P.N.C. and Sajid Nadiadwala's forthcoming films. However, he has promised to accommodate my film in his busy schedule," Niwas informs me.
Ritesh too is equally gung-ho about the project in question. "He has agreed to do the film in principle. Only thing, the combination dates with Fardeen need to be chalked out," Niwas adds. Incidentally, this is the second time Niwas is attempting a comic caper, after the multi-starrer Love Ke Liye Kuch Bhi Karega [Saif, Fardeen, Aftab].
Meanwhile, Niwas rubbishes rumors about My Name is Anthony Gonsalves being shelved [it stars a new lead man, Nikhil, with Amrita Rao]. "It's true that I am going slow on this project. With so many biggies slated for release in 2006, I have decided to push the film to 2007. Since it stars a new hero, I will schedule it at a time when there's no barrage of new releases. The project is definitely not shelved," he states.