TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
Tuesday, February 28, 2006
Highly stimulated by Indian Cinema, French audience seems to be more attracted towards Bollywood. According to Mohamed Bendjebbour Audiovisual attache (Film & TV Department), French Embassy in India, Paris is trying to attract Indian film producers to shoot in France. As a result of their efforts actor Shah Rukh Khan would be traveling to Paris next week for a three-day shooting of Don. The film is directed by Farhan Akhtar.
Meanwhile, working on same lines French Government has decided to sponsor a tour of 10 producers, from Bollywood and other Indian language film industry, to theme locations in France. This tour has been scheduled soon after the Cannes festival. Veteran filmmakers, Yash Chopra and Bobby Bedi, would be part of the delegation that would visit Ile-de-France (Paris region), Lyon, Poitiers and other places. It is believed that the French Government will provide tax exemption for all expenses of producers, free transportation and accommodation in some regions. They will also allow the cooks of Indian film crews to use kitchens into group of hotels across France.