TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Worst Passwords Of 2018 Revealed — ‘donald’ Is Among The Top 25
- PUBG Mobile To Receive Vikendi Snow Map — Game under development
- KTM 500cc Bike For India Officially Confirmed — Bajaj To Make The Twin-Cylinder KTM In India
- Flashback 2018 — The Top Playmakers From Cricket
- Star Screen Awards 2018 — Check Out The Winners List
- Value Stocks To Buy For 2019
- 15 Simple Ways In Which You Can Prevent Hair Breakage Naturally
- Kashmir: The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
Tuesday, April 25, 2006
Ranchi, (UNI): After Mahendra Singh Dhoni, it is the turn of film star Farooque Shaikh to campaign for the 'School Chalein Hum - Abhyyan', to bring down the drop out rate of children going to school in Jharkhand.
The Jharkhand government roped in the film actor on the first day of the campaign, yesterday to enroll 20 children in Ranchi district.
Most of these children were out of school.
He participated in the campaign at the invitation of UNICEF and the Jharkhand government.
Addressing a gathering of parents and children, he said, ''India was currently undergoing major changes and the younger generation would reap the benefit tomorrow. One can say that India of tomorrow will be lovely, but only those who have the strength will succeed, adding that the strength will come from education. Those who miss out will watch from the windows,'' he added.
He also visited Madhukam and Tupudana.
Bhatt speaks on Taj Mahal in Pak
Krrish premiere at I.I.F.A.?