TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Wednesday, April 26, 2006
Off lately the Cannes Film Festival has been making much news in India. Indian filmmakers seem to have taken the festival as an ideal platform to promote and display their films to the global audience. So after Vishal Bharadwaj's adaptation of Othello and Suneel Darshan who are all set to head towards the Cannes Film Festival, there's another entity who is heading there.
Media and entertainment giant UTV will yet again be at the forthcoming Cannes Film Festival with the home-production Rang De Basanti being the lead product to showcase. The International Distribution Division of the organization is organizing two market screenings of Rang De Basanti for key trade and media.
While some of UTV's previous titles like Pradeep Sarkar's Parineeta and Mahesh Manjrekar's Viruddh will feature in the catalogue, forthcoming ones like Priyadarshan's Chup Chup Ke, Farhan Akhtar's Don and Vishal Bhardwaj's Blue Umbrella will also be a part of the strong U T V slate.
Babloo Pachisia signs Dharmesh Darshan
Rahul Bose' movie to be available for download on mobile