TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Worst Passwords Of 2018 Revealed — ‘donald’ Is Among The Top 25
- PUBG Mobile To Receive Vikendi Snow Map — Game under development
- KTM 500cc Bike For India Officially Confirmed — Bajaj To Make The Twin-Cylinder KTM In India
- Flashback 2018 — The Top Playmakers From Cricket
- Star Screen Awards 2018 — Check Out The Winners List
- Value Stocks To Buy For 2019
- 15 Simple Ways In Which You Can Prevent Hair Breakage Naturally
- Kashmir: The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
Wednesday, April 19, 2006
Movies by Firoz Nadiadwala are grand and so are their promotional plans. For his next venture Phir Hera Pheri, the sequel to the superhit comedy Hera Pheri, Firoz is leaving no stone unturned. The shooting of the film is complete and the trailers that are presently being showed in around 700 cinema-halls across the nation are already creating a buzz around the movie. Also as we had recently reported, an interesting promotional music video will be shot early next month at Filmcity in Mumbai.
Well that's not all. In fact we must say this is just the start. The producer is planning to come up with multiple contests for promoting his film. Firoz Nadiadwala is planning around 2-3 mega contests revolving around the theme and title of the film that will kick-start the promotions of the film. The winners of the contests will get exciting gifts including premiere invitations and movie memorabilia.
But again that's not all. According to the buzz in the industry, the final winners of this lineup of mega-contests will get a lifetime opportunity to star in the next film by Firoz Nadiadwala which in most probability will be a sequel to this film. The idea is still in its initial stage and if things work fine, the lucky winners will be a part of the sequel.