TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- A BJP Whitewash As Congress Crawls Back Into The Hindi Heartland
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- Petrol and Diesel Prices May Again Rise — Here's Why
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 Launched At Rs 12,999: Price And Specs
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- 20 Health Benefits Of Watercress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
By: Taran Adarsh, IndiaFM
Thursday, October 05, 2006
Producer-director Sameer Hanchate's debut film Gafla, inspired by the much-publicized scam in the Indian stock market, has been selected for The Times BFI 50th London Film Festival 2006, to be held in London from 18th October to 2nd November. The film is being released in India this week [6th October].
Hanchate had been an assistant to Subhash Ghai before he made Gafla.
Vidya Balan interacts with school-going children
Manoj Tiwari debut's with Sush?