TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- A BJP Whitewash As Congress Crawls Back Into The Hindi Heartland
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- Petrol and Diesel Prices May Again Rise — Here's Why
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 Launched At Rs 12,999: Price And Specs
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- 20 Health Benefits Of Watercress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
Monday, October 09, 2006
The director of the film Gafla, Sameer Hanchate has been sent a legal notice by the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) for using the pictures of the famous BSE building on Dalal Street in Mumbai's renowned area - Fountain. The notice also states that the posters and trailers of the movie showing the BSE tower are not shown in the right manner thereby harming its status.
Hanchate filed a notice in the Bombay High Court after receiving the notice from BSE and now a court order cannot be passed without giving him a hearing, if BSE approaches the court.
The film stars Vinod Sharawat, Shruti Ulfat and is fictional story. It has been cleared by the Censor Board and has released all over.
Ameesha opposite Akki in Priyadarshan's next
Jaan-e-Mann stars to walk the ramp