TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2018 Election Results Updates: Ashok Gehlot & Sachin Pilot To Meet Rahul Gandhi
- Manchester City Vs Hoffenheim: City Through As Group Winners
- PTron Spunk Wireless Earphones With Bluetooth 5.0 Launched For Rs 2,999
- Bajaj Pulsar 150 ABS: Spy Pics Leaked
- Why Is December A Good Month To Invest In Stock Markets?
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Looks ROYAL At Isha Ambani's Wedding
- Sonam & Anil Kapoor's Ethnic Look At Isha Ambani's Wedding
- Kashmir — The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
Wednesday, March 29, 2006
Following the footsteps of Hollywood, even the Bollywood films seem to be seriously taking up the trend of producing promotional music videos for the films. Besides what is hatke about Bollywood's promotional videos currently is that, the film makers are having the music directors star in the vids. Himmesh Reshammiya has been one music director who is presently seen in a number of such promotional videos.
So the producers of Gangster seem to have thought of going on similar lines. Gangster is a very melodious album with many beautiful tracks. But the song that stands among all is the one called Bheegi Bheegi - Na Jaane Koi! This song definitely seems to have the potential of taking the audiences through nostalgia. Thus the producers have decided to have a promotional video for the same that will feature music director Pritam of Dhoom fame, who has recreated the track. It will also have the Bangladeshi singer James who has sung the song, along with the director Anurag Basu.
Pritam seems to be excited the most about this whole thing, as he used to perform this song with his rock band, back during the college days.
Want to act with SRK in Happy New Year?
Vashu's Khandaan with Big B?