TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- New Record — IAF Airlifts 463 Tonnes In Just 6 Hours, In Ladakh
- IPL Auction 2019 — Everything You Need To Know
- Citibank Offers 71 litres Of Diesel/ Petrol Per Year, In A Tie-Up With Indian Oil
- Most Searched Cars In India 2018 — Here's The Full List
- Flipkart Christmas Discount — Samsung And Nokia Smartphones Get Huge Price Cuts
- Manikarnika Trailer — Kangana Impresses As Rani Laxmibai!
- Secunderabad — Get Transported To A World Of Nostalgia
- Deepika Padukone Or Kriti Kharbanda — Who Looked More Fabulous In This Saree?
By: Taran Adarsh, IndiaFM
Tuesday, December 05, 2006
Popcorn Entertainment along with One Big Option and Tourism Malaysia has left no stone unturned in promoting the forthcoming G.I.F.A. Awards. The city of Mumbai is adorned with huge hoardings of Provogue-G.I.F.A. and there is extensive coverage in the print and electronic media as well.
In Kuala Lumpur, where the event is scheduled to take place, buses have been painted with photos of stars that are going to perform at G.I.F.A. Also, attractive discounted gift vouchers with special G.I.F.A. serial numbers printed on them from reputed stores have been procured for giveaways. That's not all, the Kuala Lumpur airport wears a festive look with G.I.F.A. festoons and posters decorating aisles and walkways.
According to Jordy Patel, Vice President and Director, Popcorn Entertainment P. Ltd., "I am overwhelmed by the tremendous hospitality and support that the Tourism Ministry and the Government of Malaysia have extended to our mega event. Even though G.I.F.A. is in its second year, its recognition and popularity has created history of sorts."