TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
By: Taran Adarsh, IndiaFM
Tuesday, December 05, 2006
Popcorn Entertainment along with One Big Option and Tourism Malaysia has left no stone unturned in promoting the forthcoming G.I.F.A. Awards. The city of Mumbai is adorned with huge hoardings of Provogue-G.I.F.A. and there is extensive coverage in the print and electronic media as well.
In Kuala Lumpur, where the event is scheduled to take place, buses have been painted with photos of stars that are going to perform at G.I.F.A. Also, attractive discounted gift vouchers with special G.I.F.A. serial numbers printed on them from reputed stores have been procured for giveaways. That's not all, the Kuala Lumpur airport wears a festive look with G.I.F.A. festoons and posters decorating aisles and walkways.
According to Jordy Patel, Vice President and Director, Popcorn Entertainment P. Ltd., "I am overwhelmed by the tremendous hospitality and support that the Tourism Ministry and the Government of Malaysia have extended to our mega event. Even though G.I.F.A. is in its second year, its recognition and popularity has created history of sorts."