TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Thursday, October 26, 2006
The real life couple John-Bipasha have shared great onscreen chemistry in films like Jism and Madhoshi. But surprisingly ever since then they never appeared together in any film. Finally after a gap of two years audiences might get to see them together in Vivek Agnihotri's Goal.
The duo was offered some films before but they refused to do for their own reasons. Though she hasn't read the entire script of Goal, Bipasha has had a narration of her part from the script. She is yet to sign on the dotted line but her response towards the film seems to be quite positive. She feels that Goal is a perfect film for her to come together with John. Being selective about her roles, Bipasha feels that she will work with John only if the project is special. In Goal she plays a Pakistani girl.
It may be recalled that Bipasha had refused some films starring John Abraham in lead role including Anurag Kashyup's No Smoking.
Umrao Jaan at Reliance Mobile World
Shaheed-e-Mohabbat director no more