TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court: Sabrimala Order To Continue
- Royal Enfield 650cc Models To Launch In India Today
- DeepVeer Wedding: Deepika Broke Down At Her Mehendi Ceremony
- ATP Finals: Federer Is Back On Track
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
Monday, March 13, 2006
Actor Arshad Warsi is high on his career front. After his remarkable performance in Munnabhai MBBS, Arshad was flooded with plump offers and he is not been able to manage dates for Golmaal. Now he is accused to have delayed director Rohit Shetty's comedy Golmaal by canceling the allotted dates and giving priority to Kabir Khan's Kabul Express and Raj Kaushal's next in which he's playing lead. Golmaal was expected to be completed by mid-January 2006 and was due for a summer release.
It was believed that the movie was scheduled for release in April. But Arshad cancelled some dates in November 2005. Again a major schedule in December was aborted when he went to shoot for Kabul express, which was re-scheduled due to John Abraham's illness.
However producer Hiren Gandhi has no complains regarding Arshad. He explained that Arshad has nothing to do with the delay and was totally co-operative. Arshad, on his part, explained that he was asked for forty days which he gave. But after that they demanded more 35 days which he couldn't manage as he had his prior commitments.