TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Thursday, November 09, 2006
The highly awaited film Guru starring Abhishek Bachchan and Aishwarya Rai has been postponed by a week to end of December. It also has a possibility of releasing in the first week of January. Sources from Kaleidoscope Films who are distributing the film have confirmed the news. They stated the reason of delay of the film was to avert the clash with Bhagam Bhaag, which releases on 22nd Decmeber. Also another reason that could have led to this delay is the fate of two biggies Don and Jaan-E-Mann, which released on Diwali. Nevertheless Madras Talkies claims that they never gave an official release date for the film.
Also another film which has been postponed to April 2007 is Yashraj Film's Tara Rum Pum. The film was rumored to release in January but Yashraj Films seem to be in no hurry to rush the release of the film. When contacted, the officials at Yashraj Films refused to comment on the issue. Apparently they want to capitalize the holiday period around in April.
Meanwhile Kabul Express will release in mid December. Kabir Khan says "My film will release on the 15th of December". Well let's wait and watch and hope the best for all the films.
Priyadarshan hopes to direct Big B
BR Films to make film on Mahabharat