TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Bring Desktop Gadgets To Windows 10
- This Dussehra Witness The World's Tallest Effigy Of Ravana In Haryana
- Health Benefits Of Pineberries
- Happy Birthday Sunny Deol: Knowing The Man Beyond 'Dhai Kilo Ka Haath'!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Kidambi Srikanth Stuns Lin Dan To Enter Denmark Open Quarterfinals
- BECIL Recruitment 2018 For 33 Technicians
By: Taran Adarsh, IndiaFM
Thursday, December 21, 2006
While two major films are confirmed for release in January 2007 [Guru/12th Jan. and Salaam-E-Ishq/25th Jan.] and one in February [Eklavya - The Royal Guard/16th Feb.], the month of February is mainly dominated by medium-budget films. And a majority of them are produced/directed by reputed names.
Have a look: Honeymoon Travels Pvt. Ltd. and Traffic Signal on 2nd Feb., Chooriyan [Hindi + Punjabi] on 2nd/9th, Black Friday, Red - The Dark Side, The Murderr [Mimoh Chakraborty's debut film] and Kaisay Kahein on 9th Feb. and Metro, Good Boy Bad Boy and Provoked on 23rd Feb.
With medium-budget films like Aksar, Malamaal Weekly, Gangster, Khosla Ka Ghosla and Pyaar Ke Side/Effects faring very well at the box-office, the industry is hopeful that a majority of February releases would also weave magic at the box-office!
Bhagam Bhag - Govinda's b'day gift?
Adlabs launches film processing lab