TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- This Is How Rahul Gandhi Reacted When Asked About The Farm Loans Waiver
- IPL Auction 2019 — Live Updates
- Lambretta Scooter India-Launch Details Out — To Be Fully Electric, Yet Classy
- NDCP To Offer 4 Million Jobs To Indians In Telecom Sector — Manoj Sinha
- Rupee Moves Higher As Dollar Weakens Before Fed Outcome On Dec 19
- Deepika Opens Up About Ranbir Skipping Her Wedding Reception
- Jalandhar: The City Of Rich Cultural Heritage
- Mum Shares Heartbreaking Pictures Of Baby After Dog Attack
By: Taran Adarsh, IndiaFM
Thursday, December 21, 2006
While two major films are confirmed for release in January 2007 [Guru/12th Jan. and Salaam-E-Ishq/25th Jan.] and one in February [Eklavya - The Royal Guard/16th Feb.], the month of February is mainly dominated by medium-budget films. And a majority of them are produced/directed by reputed names.
Have a look: Honeymoon Travels Pvt. Ltd. and Traffic Signal on 2nd Feb., Chooriyan [Hindi + Punjabi] on 2nd/9th, Black Friday, Red - The Dark Side, The Murderr [Mimoh Chakraborty's debut film] and Kaisay Kahein on 9th Feb. and Metro, Good Boy Bad Boy and Provoked on 23rd Feb.
With medium-budget films like Aksar, Malamaal Weekly, Gangster, Khosla Ka Ghosla and Pyaar Ke Side/Effects faring very well at the box-office, the industry is hopeful that a majority of February releases would also weave magic at the box-office!
Bhagam Bhag - Govinda's b'day gift?
Adlabs launches film processing lab