TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Wednesday, October 25, 2006
Everyone knows how secretive Mani Ratnam film is about giving away ANY info on one of his upcoming films, and Guru, starring the hottest young couple in the country - Aishwarya Rai and Abhishek Bachchan - is no exception.
One could only catch a glimpse of the making of Guru, longing for more.
Guru is whispered to be the story of the man who put India on the world map of business - the late Dhirubhai Ambani of Reliance Industries. The story is woven around this great man's life, his struggles and his surge to success through pure hard work, dedication and fierce patriotism.
In the meantime, the short trailer of Guru is out, and looks stunning. Could this be Mani Ratnam's come-back film? Abhishek Bachchan rules the screen with a presence reminiscent of his towering father Big B. One can only wait eagerly to see what Mani has in store for us with Aishwarya and the rest of the cast.
Typical of Mani's films, the lighting seems muted and real, the dialogues refreshingly clipped and succinct and the make-up of the actors understated.
A.R. Rahman's music is much-awaited - every single one of his works with Mani Ratnam has been superb and this duo has always proved to be a success.
Romancing Chennai - The Ash-Abhishek love story
UTV'S plans for 2007