TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
Tuesday, December 26, 2006
A Star studded World Premiere of Mani Ratnam's much anticipated Guru will premiere in Toronto, Canada on January 11th 2007 at the prestigious Elgin&Winter Garden Theatre Centre, where most of Hollywood films are premiered. "It will be like a regular Hollywood Red Carpet Premiere. No Indian film has been screened here yet and take it from me it is very expensive", said Padamm Kumar, COO- India of Roger Nair Productions. Roger Nair Productions has acquired the Canadian rights of writer/director Mani Ratnam's Guru from Kaleidoscope Entertainment.
This has been path breaking and a landmark deal between Canada and India, in the process making Canada an official territory for Bollywood films. "Traditionally the North American territory included USA, Canada and the Carribean. We are trying to make Canada a separate terrority by itself", said Kumar.
Sohail Khan turns 36 in South Africa
Kumar Mangat to hold a radio hunt