TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Phethai Updates — Storm To Make Landfall In Andhra By Afternoon; 22 Trains Cancelled
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- Virat Kohli Second-Fastest To 25 Test Hundreds; Surpasses Tendulkar
- Banks May Be Closed For Five Days From December 21
- 10 Best Websites To Watch Bollywood Movies Online
- Star Screen Awards 2018 — Red Carpet Pictures
- Kashmir: The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
- 2018 Survey Reveals The Most Dangerous Countries For Women
Friday, December 29, 2006
New Delhi: GV Films Ltd will acquire a multiplex theatre in Singapore having five screens with a seating capacity of about 1,300 persons.
The theatre is on the beach Road in the main market area.
The company's Board has formed a committee to go in to the details and conclude the transaction a company statement said today. In addition, it is considering the option of a Joint Venture with commercial exploitation of the webcasting business.
The company has appointed Deloitte Haskins&Sells, an International consultancy firm to advise on the different risk and reward relationships and growth opportunities for the three main divisions of the company including Film Production and Distribution, Film Exhibition through theatres and Multiplexes and the Web casting Division.
Vidya plays a disabled girl in Guru
UTV's 4 releases in 1 month