TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ISIS Co-Conspirator From Tamil Nadu Arrested
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro With Triple Cameras Vs Other High-End Triple And Dual Camera Smartphones
- Mount Harriet National Park Showcases The Richly Diverse Wildlife Of The North Andaman
- Remove Dark Circles With Mint Leaves
- Nana Patekar Will Soon Be In Jail For Harassing Tanushree Dutta, Says Lawyer Nitin Satpute
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- ISL: FCG Vs MCFC: Preview, Timing, Live Streaming: Goa Keen To Set Record Straight Against Mumbai
- Cases When Insurance Nominee May Not Get Proceeds: All You Should Know
Friday, December 29, 2006
New Delhi: GV Films Ltd will acquire a multiplex theatre in Singapore having five screens with a seating capacity of about 1,300 persons.
The theatre is on the beach Road in the main market area.
The company's Board has formed a committee to go in to the details and conclude the transaction a company statement said today. In addition, it is considering the option of a Joint Venture with commercial exploitation of the webcasting business.
The company has appointed Deloitte Haskins&Sells, an International consultancy firm to advise on the different risk and reward relationships and growth opportunities for the three main divisions of the company including Film Production and Distribution, Film Exhibition through theatres and Multiplexes and the Web casting Division.
Vidya plays a disabled girl in Guru
UTV's 4 releases in 1 month