TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
Monday, March 20, 2006
Producer-director Harry Baweja is finding it really difficult to find a leading lady for his son's launch pad Love Story 2050. After Kareena Kapoor's untimely exit from the film citing date problems, Priyanka Chopra was approached but she too turned down the offer stating similar reasons.
Now word is that the latest actress to be approached is none other than Aishwarya Rai. After a meeting Rai did not give any confirmed word to Harry but will go through the script. But will Aishwarya be ready to do the project opposite a young new-comer is the million dollar question? Reportedly Kareena was signed on for a whopping Rs. 3 crore and Aishwarya's market value is pretty much the same considering her item number Kajra Re in Bunty Aur Babli proved to be a stupendous hit all over India.
Love Story 2050 has been in the news for almost 3 years now and at the rate Harry is going we do hope his film hits the floors soon.