TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Friday, March 24, 2006
New Delhi(UNI): The creme De La crème of Bollywood will descend on the US next month to enthrall local as well as Asian audiences at two concerts, to be held at New York. As host of Bollywood stars, from Akshay Kumar to Preity Zinta to the debonair Saif Ali Khan to the elegant Sushmita Sen and the sexy Celina Jaitley will be performing in two musical concerts in the New York area during April in a Broadway-styled extravaganza named ''Heat''.Also performing at the concerts, to be held at New Jersey on April 15 and New York on April 22, will be the singers from the Indian television show 'Sa Re Ga Ma Pa'.
Trade sources said the show is being organised by Aron Govil Productions, promoter of nine shows across the USA and Canada.While the April 15 concert will be held at Continental Airlines Arena in New Jersey, the April 22 show is scheduled to be held at Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum in New York. Says Aron Govil, producer of the Heat show,''a unique feature about the show will be that it will be loaded with star power, combining the charisma of Akshay Kumar and Saif Ali Khan with the beauty and elegance of Preity Zinta and Sushmita Sen and the sensual presence of Celina Jaitley.