TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nirbhaya Death Anniversary — A Timeline
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test; Day 3 — Full Updates
- Banks May Be Closed For Five Days From December 21
- How To Use TRAI DND iOS App To Block Spam Calls
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Monday, November 06, 2006
Actress Hema Malini has joined the Pritish Nandy Communications as one of the board members. The one time dream girl of Bollywood, who was celebrating the birthday of her daughter Esha Deol Cape Town, confirmed the news. Hema Malini has always been busy in many activities apart from films. She has been an editor of a magazine, she has directed and produced films,and is also a member of parliament and now she is highly excited about her new position at PNC. She believes in trying new things in life and never gives herself time to get bored.
Aishwarya replaces Hema Malini
DU confers honouris causa degree on Amitabh