TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ISIS Co-Conspirator From Tamil Nadu Arrested
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro With Triple Cameras Vs Other High-End Triple And Dual Camera Smartphones
- Mount Harriet National Park Showcases The Richly Diverse Wildlife Of The North Andaman
- Remove Dark Circles With Mint Leaves
- Nana Patekar Will Soon Be In Jail For Harassing Tanushree Dutta, Says Lawyer Nitin Satpute
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- ISL: FCG Vs MCFC: Preview, Timing, Live Streaming: Goa Keen To Set Record Straight Against Mumbai
- Cases When Insurance Nominee May Not Get Proceeds: All You Should Know
Wednesday, November 22, 2006
Himesh has already created a wave by launching a film, Aap Ka Suroor, starring himself in a lead role. And now, here is a latest addition to it. Himesh has roped in Gary Powell, the stunt director of the latest Bond Flick, Casino Royale. Gary, who has directed stunts for films like The Legend of Zorro, The Mummy and Mission Impossible among many others, will now be directing Himesh.
Himesh says that the film won't have impossible stunts. He would avoid doing anything that would not suit him. However, the stunts will be carried out on a grand scale. According to the director of the film, Prashant Chhadha, a friend of his in US helped him get in touch with Gary and things worked out well. They will have a meeting at the end of this month to discuss the scenes. Gary will apparently be directing three important sequences in the film.