TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Huawei Mate 20, Huawei Mate 20 Pro Officially Launched With Kirin 980 SoC
- The Beachside Town Of Vatakara In Kerala And Its Beautiful Attractions
- Malnutrition In Children And Adults: Causes, Effects And Prevention
- Smita Patil's 65th Birth Anniversary: The Cinema Goddess Who Dazzled Like No Other!
- Isuzu MU-X Facelift Launched In India; Prices Start Rs 26.26 Lakh
- Sindhu Makes Shocking First Round Exit From Denmark Open; Saina Through
- BARC Recruitment 2018: Join Diploma In Radiological Physics And Become A Medical Physicist
Monday, November 13, 2006
A few days ago producer Boney Kapoor accused Himesh Reshammiya of stealing his song 'Tanhaiyaan' which is currently being aired in the promos of the latter's debut film trailer Aap Ka Suroor.
Himesh on hearing this charge against him cleared the facts saying that he had composed 9 songs for Boney for his film Milenge Milenge starring Kareena Kapoor and Shahid Kapoor. However Tanhaiyaan wasn't one of the songs bought by Boney. Himesh admitted that Boney was offered the song but since it didn't fit into the film, he decided to use it elsewhere.
Himesh claimed that the studio charges were all borne by him and hence the song belonged to him only.
Anurag Basu introduces Metro cast
The club of big league producers