TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- New Record — IAF Airlifts 463 Tonnes In Just 6 Hours, In Ladakh
- IPL Auction 2019 — Everything You Need To Know
- Citibank Offers 71 litres Of Diesel/ Petrol Per Year, In A Tie-Up With Indian Oil
- Most Searched Cars In India 2018 — Here's The Full List
- Flipkart Christmas Discount — Samsung And Nokia Smartphones Get Huge Price Cuts
- Manikarnika Trailer — Kangana Impresses As Rani Laxmibai!
- Secunderabad — Get Transported To A World Of Nostalgia
- Deepika Padukone Or Kriti Kharbanda — Who Looked More Fabulous In This Saree?
Friday, April 14, 2006
Normally, promotional music videos feature in the film's opening or closing credits, or else, don't feature in the actual film at all, remaining confined to television airplay. Taking the Anu Malik - Himesh Reshammiya war a step further, it is believed that Himesh Reshammiya's composition of the title track of Humko Deewana Kar Gaye (the one that's doing the rounds on the small screens these days!) has been included in the film, and appears before the film's interval, as part of a romantic scene between Akshay Kumar and Katrina Kaif.
The next batch of cassettes and CDs of Humko Deewana Kar Gaye have the original and remix versions of Himesh's compositions included.