TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chennai: Schools And Colleges Shut For 48 Hours After Heavy Rain Alert
- The Jio Effect: Telcos May Discontinue Free Incoming Call Facility
- Deepika Padukone And Ranveer Singh's Bengaluru Reception Pictures
- Mahindra Alturas G4 Review First Drive — The Benchmark For Future Mahindra SUVs?
- Want An Easy To Ace Yet The Most Eye-catching Airport Look? — Take Cues From Anushka Sharma
- All About The Spectacular Buddha Park In Ravangla
- 1st T20I: Australia Beats India By 4 Runs
- 5 Best Short And Safe Investments In India
Monday, March 20, 2006
Here comes yet another music video to join the recent bandwagon of the promotional tracks that's flooding the Hindi film industry. So after movies like Dus, Bluffmaster, Garam Masala, Taxi No 9211, Aksar, Darna Zaroori Hai and more recently Tom Dick and Harry and Chup Chup Ke that have used the same technique to promote their films, director Raj Kanwar's forthcoming movie Humko Deewana Kar Gaye will also have a music video to promote the film.
This special video will feature the leading pair of Akshay Kumar and Katrina Kaif. Music director Himesh Reshammiya has also been asked to step in the video taking into account his present off and onscreen popularity in the world of music videos. Interestingly all the other songs in the film have been composed by Anu Malik. Himesh has been roped in only for this particular number considering that it's a T-Series film. The late Gulshan Kumar's daughter and T-Series head Bhushan Kumar's sister, Tulsi Kumar gives Himesh company in the track as the female playback singer. The duo had last come together for the track 'Janabe Janiya' from Aksar that turned out to be an instant hit.
The video has been shot by T series and lyrics have been done by Sameer.