TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 Will Not Feature An In-display Fingerprint Sensor
- Sisupalgarh Near Bhubaneswar – The Fort Built Before The Common Era
- How To Give Your Bedroom A Makeover
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Storms Out When Asked About #MeToo; Leaves Everyone Shocked With Her Action
- Mahindra Marazzo Receives 10,000 Bookings Within A Month — Waiting Period Now Six Weeks
- India Vs West Indies: Probable India XI For 1st ODI In Guwahati
- Gold Demand Weakens Amid Festivities As Prices Hit Over 2-Year High
Wednesday, November 22, 2006
UNI: Income Tax department today summoned five office bearers of 'Five Star Entertainment (Gujarat)', an entertainment group which had organised a musical programme of Bollywood singer Himesh Reshammiya on Saturday in Surat, Gujarat.
A senior IT official, on condition of anonymity, told UNI that the organisers of the show were summoned yesterday for questioning.
''We asked them to submit the details of the show and the matter is under investigation,'' said the official.
Sources at IT department said the organisers were asked to submit the details of the bank account, amount of the tickets sold and other documents.
The sources also said IT officals took the statement of Himesh Reshamiya about the amount he received from the group.
Five Star Entertainment had organised the musical programme of Reshammiya on Saturday night at Indoor Stadium here.
Onir and Suri on a high
Anu Malik to appear in a commercial