TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chennai: Schools And Colleges Shut For 48 Hours After Heavy Rain Alert
- The Jio Effect: Telcos May Discontinue Free Incoming Call Facility
- Deepika Padukone And Ranveer Singh's Bengaluru Reception Pictures
- Mahindra Alturas G4 Review First Drive — The Benchmark For Future Mahindra SUVs?
- Want An Easy To Ace Yet The Most Eye-catching Airport Look? — Take Cues From Anushka Sharma
- All About The Spectacular Buddha Park In Ravangla
- 1st T20I: Australia Beats India By 4 Runs
- 5 Best Short And Safe Investments In India
Monday, March 06, 2006
This is the latest publicity still from the much talked about Krrish. It is going to be one of the biggest movies of the year with a budget of about 45 crores. As you might be aware by now, Krrish is a sequel to Koi Mil Gaya. Hrithik Roshan in this movie plays the son of Rohit (Hrithik himself that is) from Koi... Mil Gaya. In this film, he possesses super powers and the promos that are out currently show him as a superhero doing some real good stunts.
This particular picture shows Hrithik flexing his muscles with suspenders, displaying his body. Even the promos of the film focus a lot on his physique unlike in Koi Mil Gaya. Hrithik seems to have gone through severe physical training to get in good shape for this movie.
The Roshans definitely seem to have packed a lot into this one and are all set to give the audiences some real adventurous experience with Krrish.
Mallika refuses SRK's pvt flight
Winners of Zee Cine Awards 2006