TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Monday, October 23, 2006
2006 has been a learning year for Hrithik. First he learnt some martial arts for Krrish, then roller blading, snow boarding and sand surfing for Dhoom 2 and now he is learning horse riding and sword fighting lessons for his next movie to go on floors - Akbar Jodha. His riding lessons start every morning at 7 am at the Mahalaxmi racecourse. And on one such training day, Hrithik fell down from the horse while the animal was still in motion. Since his leg was stuck up, he was pulled for a considerable distance by the horse, which gave him some deep wounds on his body and bruises on his arms.
But a true blue (super)hero that he is, Hrithik did not go back home to nurse his wounds but bounced back and continued with his horse-riding lessons. In fact he didn't even skip his sword-fighting lessons in the evening.
That calls for his professionalism.
Four movie trailers with Don
Shiney to endorse Shark Tooth