TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Motorola One Power Review — A Decent Mid-Tier Smartphone
- Kerala's Beachside Of Vatakara Is Simply Mesmerising
- Are You A Foodie? — If Yes, Check Out The Oldest Food Items Eaten Around The World
- Lata Mangeshkar On #MeToo — "Working Women Must Be Given The Dignity, Respect & Space They Deserve"
- Hero Splendor Makes New World Record — 7.69 Lakh Units Sold In A Month
Thursday, October 26, 2006
This Diwali surely seems to be the best in Hrithik Roshan's life what with laxmi (money) smiling all the way in his coffers. Reportedly Hrithik Roshan has become the highest paid star in Bollywood, with his Rs 35-crore deal with Adlabs. Hritik has signed a three-film contract with the Adlabs, owned by Anil Ambani. That accounts to approximately Rs 12 crore per film.
This deal will make him the highest paid star in India - even ahead of the Khans and the Bachchans. According to the deal, the transactions will be in all cheque and all white giving momentum to the new trend of corporatization. The deal, however, is kept under wraps with neither Rakesh Roshan nor Pooja Shetty from Adlabs making an official announcement.
Industry people fear that this will change the pricing system of Bollywood and other stars will also demand similar amounts. Now just wait and watch for the next Bollywood actor to go for a similar cost.
Don: 6 Days, 1 Million Dollars!
Guru brings Dhirubhai Ambani to life?