TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nagrota Attack: Free Run For Terrorists
- 5 Best Short And Safe Investments In India
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- Launch Alert: Huawei Mate 20 Pro To Launch On 27th November
- Deepika And Ranveer Bangalore Reception: All You Need To Know!
- F1 Raceweek: Alonso Farewell Looms
- Typhus - Causes, Symptoms And Prevention
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Friday, February 24, 2006
We all know that Hrithik Roshan is the brand ambassador for the clothes brand John Players. But not too many know that soon Hrithik will be giving his inputs for the clothes' designs as well. Officials at John Player claim that they've wanted to go ahead with this idea since a while. However, Hrithik was busy with his home production Krrish. Now that he has wrapped up the shooting of Krrish, he can give his design ideas for the clothes. It is too early to give to many details about the venture at this point. However, it will be a signature line. And seeing Hrithik's fashion sense, we're sure he won't let the fashion conscious down!