TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Election Results 2018 Updates: The Numbers At This Hour And Its Still Not Final
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- OnePlus 6T McLaren Edition India Launch — Catch The Live Stream Here
- Markets Trade Higher Post State Election Results
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- Sonakshi Sinha's Red Dress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
Wednesday, April 05, 2006
Since long time now Hindi films are promoting brands in films. The recent promotion includes the designs of Tvilum-Scanbirk A/S, the Denmark-based global leader in home furniture in movie Humko Deewana Kar Gaye. Brands like IKEA, Home Depot and B&Q have been used in this movie directed by Raj Kanwar.
This Akshay Kumar-Katrina starrer movie has incorporated international range of furniture. Naia Wenge bed is used for Katrina's wedding night, Attitude Cubic bed for Bipasha's bedroom and Camizion bed for Akshay's house. According to Gaurav Goenka, owners of the Attitude brand, these designs have added value to the set and specific sequences in the film.