TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nagrota Attack: Free Run For Terrorists
- 5 Best Short And Safe Investments In India
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- Launch Alert: Huawei Mate 20 Pro To Launch On 27th November
- Deepika And Ranveer Bangalore Reception: All You Need To Know!
- F1 Raceweek: Alonso Farewell Looms
- Typhus - Causes, Symptoms And Prevention
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
By: Taran Adarsh, IndiaFM
Thursday, March 23, 2006
Hungama Mobile will announce a novel concept, '24 X 7 Making Movies', a festival of short films made in 24 hours, at a press meet on Friday 24 at Hungama office at Mahalaxmi, Mumbai. It is conceptualized by Dev Benegal and Hungama jointly.
The '24 X 7 Making Movies' program will offer the younger generation an opportunity to accomplish their dream of making a film. The participants will be given 24 hours to shoot, edit and show their films. They will also have to be of 24 years or younger. The participants will be provided with the technical hardware - DV cameras and digital editing systems.
Films which do not meet the deadline will not get a world premier. Premiered films will be evaluated by a jury and the winners will be given an opportunity to make a full-length feature film.
Ekta - Sudhir Mishra's project: the truth
Deepika Padukone won't debut with Happy New Year