TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Thursday, September 28, 2006
Son of Taahir Hussain and step brother of Aamir Khan, Hyder Ali Khan has walked out of the film Deepa Ka Tarannum, which also had Preeti Jain in the lead cast. The film was going to mark Hyder's acting debut. However, Hyder says that there wasn't any progress from the producers after they signed him for the film. Hence, he decided to walk out of Deepa Ka Tarannum.
Hyder Ali will now make his debut with Deepak Sharma's Sirf Romance - Love By Chance. The film is being produced by Raja Bundela and the cast and crew will be flying to Malaysia on September 29 to begin with the shooting. His costar in the film will be Sada, the south Indian actress known for her films like Aparichit. The film also stars veteran actors like Zeenat Aman and Raj Babbar.
Shammi Kapoor turns 75 soon
"Bollywood movies irresponsible" - Abhishek