TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- A BJP Whitewash As Congress Crawls Back Into The Hindi Heartland
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- Petrol and Diesel Prices May Again Rise — Here's Why
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 Launched At Rs 12,999: Price And Specs
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- 20 Health Benefits Of Watercress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
Tuesday, October 17, 2006
In order to promote the 37th International Film Festival of India, a promotional video with Bollywood stars has been shot. The film festival is going to be held in Goa from November 23 to December 1. The organizers of the festival felt that in order to reach greater number of audiences, it would be interesting to paint the festival with colours of Bollywood. The promotional video was shot in Goa features Jimmy Shergill, Amrita Arora, Riya Sen, and Sohail Khan. The actors apparently, had so much fun doing the video that they never felt that they were doing work.
Jimmy Shergill was shooting for Delhi Heights in Goa and when he learnt that the video was for the promotion of our cinema, he was more than happy to be a part of it. Amrita Arora found the concept of capturing Goa with the actors very fascinating.
The purpose behind making such a promotional campaign is to attract people towards the festival and what better way to invite people than asking our Bollywood stars to do so.
Hema missed her family on her birthday
Preity, SRK bag Lycra MTV Style awards