TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Monday, November 27, 2006
Naseruddin Shah's son fell off the local train in Mumbai yesterday. In a freak accident, Imaad Khan, fell off the train while he was on his way to college. He suffered multiple fractures. The doctors say that even though his condition is critical, he is out of danger and will be under observation for three-four days.
Naseruddin Shah was informed by the hospital authorities that his son was being admitted to the hospital after he was bought in as an accident case. Naseruddin Shah was really thankful to God that his son was safe.