TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
Tuesday, March 28, 2006
Mumbai (UNI): A first ever Indo-Pak film venture, 'Mungilal Rocks', has been launched here. ''It is an irerefutable fact that India and Pakistan are two nations with one culture so why not dish out products based on the common culture,'' said Indian director Shashi Ranjan and social worker from Pakistan Syama Khar who launched the romantic comedy film yesterday, adding, ''it is a young fim of the young, for the young and by the young devoid of politics.'' The film will be shot in Mumbai, Dubai, Mauritius and Islamabad.
Syama Khar said Pakistan President Gen Musharaff is keen on having good Indo-Pak relations and looked forward to completing this venture. The film production will start in June and will be released in India and Pakistan.Ranjan stated that Pakistan market was hungry for Indian cinema.The duo asserted that this film will cement ties between India and Pakistan. Shashi Ranjan has earlier made films like 'Siyasat' and 'Dobara'.