TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Phethai Updates — Storm To Make Landfall In Andhra By Afternoon; 22 Trains Cancelled
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- Virat Kohli Second-Fastest To 25 Test Hundreds; Surpasses Tendulkar
- Banks May Be Closed For Five Days From December 21
- 10 Best Websites To Watch Bollywood Movies Online
- Star Screen Awards 2018 — Red Carpet Pictures
- Kashmir: The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
- 2018 Survey Reveals The Most Dangerous Countries For Women
By: Taran Adarsh, IndiaFM
Wednesday, December 06, 2006
Kolkata Film&Media Studies in association with the Ministry of I.&B., Government of India, Government of Delhi, D.F.F. and F.I.C.C.I. is organizing the 2nd India International Women Film Festival from 11th to 18th December at Siri Fort Auditorium, New Delhi.
This event would be attended by a plethora of artists from all across the globe. Cecilia Bartolumi [film director, Spain], Gina Lollobrigida [leading actress and Goodwill Ambassador, F.A.O., Italy], Katalin Vajda [Manager, Hungarian Film Union], Mary V Cass [European Film Authority&Director, Net One Television, Italy], Cassandra Gava [film producer, 3 Dimension Company, U.S.A.], Mariarosie Calleri [film director, Italy], Chantal Richard [film director, France] and Anna Jadowska [film director, Poland] are among the few renowned women film directors who have consented to be a part of the festival.