TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ISIS Co-Conspirator From Tamil Nadu Arrested
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro With Triple Cameras Vs Other High-End Triple And Dual Camera Smartphones
- Mount Harriet National Park Showcases The Richly Diverse Wildlife Of The North Andaman
- Remove Dark Circles With Mint Leaves
- Nana Patekar Will Soon Be In Jail For Harassing Tanushree Dutta, Says Lawyer Nitin Satpute
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- ISL: FCG Vs MCFC: Preview, Timing, Live Streaming: Goa Keen To Set Record Straight Against Mumbai
- Cases When Insurance Nominee May Not Get Proceeds: All You Should Know
By: Taran Adarsh, IndiaFM
Wednesday, December 06, 2006
Kolkata Film&Media Studies in association with the Ministry of I.&B., Government of India, Government of Delhi, D.F.F. and F.I.C.C.I. is organizing the 2nd India International Women Film Festival from 11th to 18th December at Siri Fort Auditorium, New Delhi.
This event would be attended by a plethora of artists from all across the globe. Cecilia Bartolumi [film director, Spain], Gina Lollobrigida [leading actress and Goodwill Ambassador, F.A.O., Italy], Katalin Vajda [Manager, Hungarian Film Union], Mary V Cass [European Film Authority&Director, Net One Television, Italy], Cassandra Gava [film producer, 3 Dimension Company, U.S.A.], Mariarosie Calleri [film director, Italy], Chantal Richard [film director, France] and Anna Jadowska [film director, Poland] are among the few renowned women film directors who have consented to be a part of the festival.