TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Will Rafale Deal Be Probed? — Supreme Court To Decide Today
- Why Is December A Good Month To Invest In Stock Markets?
- Nissan Kicks Review — Should You Buy The Latest Five-Seater SUV From Nissan?
- IPL Auction 2019 — These Five Players May Be Sold For A High Price
- Shahrukh Breaks Silence On His Film With Salman Khan And Sanjay Leela Bhansali
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Mumbai And Its Vintage Parsi Cafes
- Can Meditation Enhance Creativity?
By: Taran Adarsh, IndiaFM
Thursday, October 12, 2006
The much-awaited Jaan-E-Mann was supposed to be premiered at the South Asian International Film Festival in New York on 8th October [as the closing film], but producer Sajid Nadiadwala has decided against it. Reason: Nadiadwala felt that it would be too early to premiere the film since the film opens worldwide on 20th October.
"It's true that we were in talks to screen the film at the prestigious Festival, but we mutually decided against it since it would be a bit early. Also, it makes sense to let the world see the film at one go on 20th October," Sajid states. He has a point!
4 mega events in one day
Sans artist makes Big B sand bust