TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Delhi HC To Hear Plea Seeking Women's Entry In Hazrat Nizamuddin Dargah Today
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5: Live Updates
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Inside Pictures: Shahrukh Khan, Priyanka Chopra And Katrina Kaif Clicked At Isha Ambani’s Sangeet
- Grahan Village: A Trek To Unravel Ecstasy
- 6 Ways To Add More Storage Space To Your Macbook
- Disha Patani’s Understated Attire Is Perfect For A Moonlit Wedding
By: Taran Adarsh, IndiaFM
Wednesday, March 29, 2006
Everyone's keen to know the progress of Jaaneman. After all, it's produced by Sajid Nadiadwala and boasts of an enviable star cast -- Salman Khan, Akshay Kumar and Preity Zinta. Since the stakes are high -- the film has been sold for an incredible Rs. 7 crores for Mumbai -- people are bound to be curious about its progress. Also because the shooting came to a standstill after Salman went bald.
"I'd like to clarify certain things once and for all," Sajid informs me, "Jaaneman is almost complete except for an 8-day schedule, which is expected to take place shortly. What's more, we've even commenced dubbing." There's talk that Sajid isn't ready to reveal the release date yet. "True," the prolific producer adds, "I am in no hurry to announce the release date. It's no point announcing a date and not sticking to it. Besides, with so many biggies scheduled for release this year, it's better to study the release schedule and opt for a week when there's not another biggie to clash with."
Meanwhile, Sajid has already announced another venture Hey Baby, which will be directed by funster Sajid Khan, well-known choreographer-director Farah Khan's brother. The actors finalized are Akshay Kumar, Fardeen Khan and Ritesh Deshmukh. "We plan to cast two more actors in key roles, although we haven't finalized anyone yet," Sajid divulges.
Knowing Sajid's closeness to Salman and the other Sajid's to SRK, don't be surprised if you find the two Khans also being part of the enterprise. "I don't want to commit anything right now. It's not fair to take anyone for granted. If an actor likes the role and has dates to spare, only then will we approach him," he states with utmost humility.
Salman's exact role in Saawan ... The Love Season
Promotional video for the Gangster