TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
By: Taran Adarsh, IndiaFM
Thursday, October 12, 2006
Anyone who says that the film industry is going through a low phase needs to get the facts right. While the number of films in under-production stages is at an all-time high [every actor is busy till late 2007], the industry people believe in working hard and partying harder.
You may find this hard to believe, but Tuesday, 11th October witnessed as many as four mega events in Mumbai. While the afternoon saw the music launch of Subhash Ghai's Apna Sapna Money Money [directed by Sangeeth Sivan] at The Club, the evening witnessed Salil and Nikhil Chaturvedi announcing Provogue's new brand ambassador at Yash Raj's splendid studio.
That's not all! Late evening saw the Jaan-E-Mann - UFO tie-up party at J.W. Marriott and SRK releasing a book on him, Still Reading Khan, at Grand Maratha. One hectic day!
Sans artist makes Big B sand bust
Don highest overseas print release