TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
By: Taran Adarsh, IndiaFM
Thursday, October 12, 2006
Anyone who says that the film industry is going through a low phase needs to get the facts right. While the number of films in under-production stages is at an all-time high [every actor is busy till late 2007], the industry people believe in working hard and partying harder.
You may find this hard to believe, but Tuesday, 11th October witnessed as many as four mega events in Mumbai. While the afternoon saw the music launch of Subhash Ghai's Apna Sapna Money Money [directed by Sangeeth Sivan] at The Club, the evening witnessed Salil and Nikhil Chaturvedi announcing Provogue's new brand ambassador at Yash Raj's splendid studio.
That's not all! Late evening saw the Jaan-E-Mann - UFO tie-up party at J.W. Marriott and SRK releasing a book on him, Still Reading Khan, at Grand Maratha. One hectic day!
Sans artist makes Big B sand bust
Don highest overseas print release