TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
By: Taran Adarsh, IndiaFM
Tuesday, September 26, 2006
First Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna. Now Jaan-E-Maan. Making a big film is important, but promoting it to the optimum is equally important. Sajid Nadiadwala has come up with a 100-page book of his soon-to-be-released Jaan-E-Maan, which gives an insight into the film as also boasts of some breath-taking visuals.
Designed by Himanshu and Rahul Nanda, the Jaan-E-Maan book is worth a dekho... and worth preserving as well.
Weekend business & parties
Zayed turns chef, Ritesh hits gym