TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
By: Taran Adarsh, IndiaFM
Tuesday, September 26, 2006
First Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna. Now Jaan-E-Maan. Making a big film is important, but promoting it to the optimum is equally important. Sajid Nadiadwala has come up with a 100-page book of his soon-to-be-released Jaan-E-Maan, which gives an insight into the film as also boasts of some breath-taking visuals.
Designed by Himanshu and Rahul Nanda, the Jaan-E-Maan book is worth a dekho... and worth preserving as well.
Weekend business & parties
Zayed turns chef, Ritesh hits gym