TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chandrababu Naidu Meets Mamata Banerjee: Efforts For Anti-BJP Front
- Oppo India: Teases New Smartphone Range
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Anushka Sharma: Unveils Her Madame Tussauds Wax Statue!
- Healthy Ways To Improve Your Daily Tea
- Latest Lowest Personal Loan Interest Rates
- Five Reasons To Visit Bum La Pass This Winter
- How Dovizioso won a red-flagged Race!
Monday, March 20, 2006
Yesteryear actress Jaya Prada has been off the screen for a long time now. The actress will make her comeback in Anubhav Sinha's Tathastu or Mahesh Manjrekar's Deha (whichever releases first). But that's not all. Jaya Prada is not just making her comeback as an actress but also as a producer and a playback singer.
Jaya Prada is all set to make her debut in as a Hindi playback singer with her first home production. She will sing a hip hop song with Adnan Sami which is to be composed by Bappi Lahiri. Being a fan of Bappi, Jaya says that Bappi Lahiri encouraged her to sing for her movie. The song is titled 'Level crossing' and goes, 'Pyar ka level kam nahin karna'.
She explained that after the success of Bappi Lahiri's chartbuster Bombai Nagariya in Taxi No 9211, she decided to follow the trend. It is believed that the actress had lend her voice for a Telugu film Sitaramalo, where she was accompanied with SP Bala Subramanium. Not many know but Jaya Prada has been trained in classical Carnatic music when she was a child.
Also this time the actress is confident about her Hindi accent and claims that there won't be any Tamil overtones in it. Further Jaya explains that she will appear in a completely different look in the movie, which also stars Irfan Khan, Priyanshu Chatterjee and Sandhya Mridul.