TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Bring Desktop Gadgets To Windows 10
- This Dussehra Witness The World's Tallest Effigy Of Ravana In Haryana
- Health Benefits Of Pineberries
- Happy Birthday Sunny Deol: Knowing The Man Beyond 'Dhai Kilo Ka Haath'!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Kidambi Srikanth Stuns Lin Dan To Enter Denmark Open Quarterfinals
- BECIL Recruitment 2018 For 33 Technicians
By: Taran Adarsh, IndiaFM
Tuesday, December 05, 2006
With the shooting of Ashutosh Gowariker's Jodhaa Akbar in full progress in Rajasthan, this week saw the presence of Chief Minister Vasundhra Raje on the film's set at the Amer Palace in Jaipur. Jodhaa Akbar chronicles the life and love of Mughal emperor Akbar and the Rajput princess Jodhaa, with Hrithik Roshan and Aishwarya Rai in the lead roles.
With a major portion of the film being filmed in the state of Rajasthan, the Chief Minister spent some interesting time on the sets, witnessing the shoot and met up with the cast and crew during her visit.
The first schedule of 45 days is being shot in Jaipur. The second schedule of 30 days will start in January 2007 at N.D. Studios in Karjat, after which the principal shooting of the film will be over. Produced by Ashutosh Gowariker Productions and UTV, the film is slated for a Diwali 2007 release.