TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Mi MIX 3 Everything You Need To Know: 10 GB RAM, 5G Support And More
- Places That Will Drive You To Explore The Beauty Of Kilimanoor In Kerala
- Method Of Performing Ayudha Pooja
- Raj Thackeray Reacts To Tanushree Dutta's Allegations: Nana Is Indecent, But Can't Do Such A Thing
- BMW Unveils Their All-New X7 SUV — The First Seven-Seater BMW In History
- Danish Kaneria Admits Guilt After Six Years Of Denial In Essex Fixing Case
- Top 10 Unique Engineering Courses You Can Pursue
Monday, December 11, 2006
English premier league footballer Andy Ansah has been flown down to train actor John Abraham for his upcoming movie Goal. Andy, one of the highest paid football choreographers in the world, has specially been summoned by producer Ronnie Screwvala.
Ansah has previously shot with the likes of Ronaldinho, David Backham and Wayne Rooney. He has also choreographed the $100 million Hollywood trilogy Goal. The ace footballer will be training John through major portions of the movie which is reportedly an action-packed football drama.
Director Vivek Agnihotri of Chocolate fame says that Goal has some gripping football scenes and therefore a professional has been called to train John. He went ahead to say that Andy is one of the most respected football trainers in the world. Moreover, John is very athletic and sporty by nature. So when he will be polished to perfection by Andy, the outcome will be truly international.
Another socio-political film
Baabul premiered at Petronas