TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- This Is How Rahul Gandhi Reacted When Asked About The Farm Loans Waiver
- IPL Auction 2019 — Live Updates
- Lambretta Scooter India-Launch Details Out — To Be Fully Electric, Yet Classy
- NDCP To Offer 4 Million Jobs To Indians In Telecom Sector — Manoj Sinha
- Rupee Moves Higher As Dollar Weakens Before Fed Outcome On Dec 19
- Deepika Opens Up About Ranbir Skipping Her Wedding Reception
- Jalandhar: The City Of Rich Cultural Heritage
- Mum Shares Heartbreaking Pictures Of Baby After Dog Attack
Monday, December 11, 2006
English premier league footballer Andy Ansah has been flown down to train actor John Abraham for his upcoming movie Goal. Andy, one of the highest paid football choreographers in the world, has specially been summoned by producer Ronnie Screwvala.
Ansah has previously shot with the likes of Ronaldinho, David Backham and Wayne Rooney. He has also choreographed the $100 million Hollywood trilogy Goal. The ace footballer will be training John through major portions of the movie which is reportedly an action-packed football drama.
Director Vivek Agnihotri of Chocolate fame says that Goal has some gripping football scenes and therefore a professional has been called to train John. He went ahead to say that Andy is one of the most respected football trainers in the world. Moreover, John is very athletic and sporty by nature. So when he will be polished to perfection by Andy, the outcome will be truly international.
Another socio-political film
Baabul premiered at Petronas