TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- A BJP Whitewash As Congress Crawls Back Into The Hindi Heartland
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- Petrol and Diesel Prices May Again Rise — Here's Why
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 Launched At Rs 12,999: Price And Specs
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- 20 Health Benefits Of Watercress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
Wednesday, April 26, 2006
The hunky John Abraham hasn't let his spirits dampen post his bike accident. On Monday, he launched 'John Abraham clothing,' his signature collection of jeans in Mumbai. At the launch, the actor joked, "I have lent myself to you!'
The clothes from this signature line will be designed by the actor himself. They are expected to be available in stores by Fall, 2006. Internationally, many celebrities have clothing brands named after them. However, John is the first Indian actor to have a clothing brand after his name. That's another score for John!