TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nagrota Attack: Free Run For Terrorists
- 5 Best Short And Safe Investments In India
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- Launch Alert: Huawei Mate 20 Pro To Launch On 27th November
- Deepika And Ranveer Bangalore Reception: All You Need To Know!
- F1 Raceweek: Alonso Farewell Looms
- Typhus - Causes, Symptoms And Prevention
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
Tuesday, March 21, 2006
Another buzz going around in the industry was that the music rights for Karan Johar's magnum opus Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna was bought by none other than Sony music for a whopping Rs. 8 crores. We spoke to Vishal Patel from Dharma Productions who confirmed the news. "Yes, Sony has bought the rights for Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna but the price stated is not accurate. I would not like to divulge into that.'
Sony has always acquired the rights of all of Karan Johar's films right from Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham, Kal Ho Na Ho to Kaal.
The film stars Amitabh Bachchan, Shahrukh Khan, Rani Mukherjee, Preity Zinta, Abhishek Bachchan and Arjun Rampal.