TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 Will Not Feature An In-display Fingerprint Sensor
- Sisupalgarh Near Bhubaneswar – The Fort Built Before The Common Era
- How To Give Your Bedroom A Makeover
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Storms Out When Asked About #MeToo; Leaves Everyone Shocked With Her Action
- Mahindra Marazzo Receives 10,000 Bookings Within A Month — Waiting Period Now Six Weeks
- India Vs West Indies: Probable India XI For 1st ODI In Guwahati
- Gold Demand Weakens Amid Festivities As Prices Hit Over 2-Year High
Friday, December 01, 2006
Kangana Ranaut of Gangster fame has been in the limelight of late more than ever. She was recently in news for having missed her Goa flight with director Anurag Basu. And now, she has made headlines for being the only actor besides Shah Rukh Khan to be invited to the Dubai Film Festival.
An excited Kangana said that Hollywood is nothing short of a fairytale come true for a girl who has come from a small town in India. What's more? She will be walking the red carpet with prominent Hollywood stars like Richard Gere and Demi Moore.
Although the actress with her lovely looks is thrilled to visit the festival, she faces one issue. She has also been invited to attend the Global Indian Film Awards (GIFA) just a day before the Dubai event. At GIFA, Kangana is going to be honoured with the first ever title of Best Debutante in her career. Of course, she would not want to miss the GIFA for the world, not even for the Dubai Film Festival!
Ashutosh says didnt faint on set
Bipasha - John walk the ramp