TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court Verdict On Rafale Deal Tomorrow
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- Hockey World Cup 2018 Quarter-Finals: India vs Netherlands — Updates
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
Friday, April 07, 2006
Karan Johar's Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna is one of the most eagerly awaited films of 2006. Although it is expected to release around August, the film already finds itself in a controversy. The bone of contention is the title. Biswaroop Roy Chowdhury's Mind I Films is also making a film under the same name. The music of this film was launched in Delhi on Wednesday. The film's music has been composed by debutante music director Vivek. Kumar Sanu has sung the title track. Daler Mehndi was present at the occasion of the audio launch.
Apparently, Biswaroop had registered the title of his movie with the Registrar of the Trade Marks Department under the Union Ministry of Commerce and Industry in May 2005. He said, in India, only the Trade Marks Department has the right to register any product or film name. He denied allegations that this is a publicity stunt. In fact, he had even sent a legal notice to Karan Johar. While talking to the media, Biswaroop said that he too was looking forward to Johar's film, but under a different name. Karan Johar was unavailable for comment
Krrish "cleared" for release
HDKG will "endorse" Danish furniture